Get your message out to potential customers quickly and concisely with a well designed brochure, flyer, or sell sheet. These conveniently provide an extra punch to your marketing message in an inexpensive package.
Put brochures to work for you in your next marketing campaign to:
- introduce a new product or perk up interest in an existing product line
- acquaint customers with major services you provide
- point out key features and benefits to new and potential customers
Hand out flyers at events or on street corners. Leave them in public places or deliver them to doorsteps. Flyers are a powerful sales force that are, quite literally, easy to grasp.
- Great for promoting events, upcoming sales, or highlighting limited special offers.
- Use glossy aqueous coating in addition to colorful four-color printing to make your message pop.
- Need more real estate? Go large, and fold your flyers to get twice the bang for your buck.
A well-crafted sell sheet with photographs, pricing information, and a compelling call to action gives your customers the reference they need when they're ready to decide.
- Include sell sheets as part of a sales kit to help seal the deal.
- Distribute sell sheets at trade shows and other events for prospects to review at their leisure.
- Consider adding three-hole drilling to your sell sheets to encourage your prospects to hold onto them longer.